YCQ7 series magnetic starter is suitable for using in the circuits the rated voltage upto 660V, AC 50Hz or 60Hz, rated control power to 45kW and current to 95A. It isused to control the direct start and stop of the motor, and the starter with thermaloverload relay protects the motor from overload and phase failure. Standard: IEC/EN 60947-4-1.
Operation and Installation Condition
● Ambient air temperature:-5℃~+40℃, average temperature of 24 hours must below+35℃
● Relative humidity: the maximum temperature of 40 degrees, the air relative humidity not exceed 50%, at a lower temperature can allow for a higher relative humidity. The wettest month’s average lowest temperature must be below 25℃,the max relative humidity of that month should not exceed 90%. If humidity changes as a result of occasional gel generated, should eliminate it.
● Installation position: The installation degree of the tilt and vertical plane should not exceed 5°
● In a non-explosive hazardous medium, and there is no place in the medium that is sufficient to corrode metals and destroy insulation gases and conductor dust.
● Where there is rain and snow protection and there is no steam.
●Shock vibration: Products should be installed and used without severe shake,shock and vibration of the place.
● Specifications for magnetic starter (sheet1)
● Coil rated control power supply voltage Us can be divided into AC 50Hz or 60Hz:36V, 110V, 220V, 380V.
● Operating condition: Coil pull-in voltage is (85%~110%) Us; Release voltage is (20%~75%) Us.
The starter adopts a protective structure with a protective cover of IP55 and is internally composed of a CJX2 AC contactor and a JR28 thermal overload relay. The entry and exit wiring of the starter adopts the knockout type wiring hole, and the user can selectively knock and connect the four knockout holes according to the wiring requirements. The cover and the base of the starter can be completely separated, and the user is very convenient to install and maintain; the button adopts the XB2 series push button switch assembly to realize the start and stop of the starter, and it will be safe and reliable.
In order to improve the protective performance of the starter, the starter must be installed vertically. The mounting screws should beselected according to the size of the mounting hole. The screws should be no less than M5, and spring washers, flat washers andsealing rubber rings should be added to ensure the fastening of the starter. In addition, the knockout terminal holes should beequipped with corresponding waterproof terminals.