JR28S series thermal overload relay are suitable for overload and phase-failure protection of AC motors with frequency of 50/60Hz,voltage up to 690V, current up to 0.1-93A under 8-hours duty or uninterrupted duty. Functions provided by these relays, are phase-failure protection, ON/OFF indication, temperature compensation, and manual/automatic reset. International Standard: IEC 60947-4-1 The relays can be mounted onto contactors or installed as single units.
Normal Working Conditions and Installation Conditions
● Altitude: no more than 2000m
● The ambient air temperature is -5℃~+40 ℃, and the average temperature within 24 hours does not exceed +35℃.
● Atmospheric conditions: At +40℃, the relative humidity of the atmosphere does not exceed 50%, at lower temperatures, there can be a higher relative humidity, the monthly average minimum temperature of the wettest month does not exceed +25℃, the monthly average relative humidity also the maximum relative humidity is not more than 90%, and the condensation on the product due to temperature changes is considered.
● The pollution level is level 3.
● The inclination of the mounting surface to the vertical surface does not exceed 5°.
● In a non-explosive hazardous medium, there is no gas in the medium that is sufficient to corrode metals and destroy insulation and where conductive dust exists.
● In place where is no significant shaking, shock and vibration.